Richard E. Galen
As an Of Counsel member of the Kelliher & Salzer team, Rich Galen has brought with him extensive experience in the commercial real estate environment. He joined the firm in 2009 after a 20-year career at The Rouse Company, a major real estate and shopping center developer and operator, where he worked in various positions including Senior Vice President and Deputy General Counsel. Rich has represented a vast array of commercial real estate developers and tenants, real estate investment trusts, shopping center developers and tenants, and airport retail management businesses, and brings many years of business and legal expertise to the firm.
In his spare time, Rich enjoys golf, Capitals hockey, traveling and spending time with his grandsons.
- Commercial Real Estate and Real Estate Lending
- Shopping Center Development and Operations
- Commercial Retail, Restaurant and Office Leasing
- Washington University, B.A.
- George Washington University Law School, J.D.
- State of Maryland
- District of Columbia
- Member of the American College of Real Estate Lawyers
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (past Member of Program Committee)
- Jewish Council for the Aging of Greater Washington (Member of Board of Directors and Executive Committee)