Jeffrey D. Salzer
Jeffrey Salzer heads the firm’s Louisiana office and is a founding principal of Kelliher & Salzer, LLC. He has practiced law for 30 years and his practice is primarily focused on commercial real estate transactions. He represents clients in the acquisition, disposition and refinance of apartment complexes, shopping centers, and office buildings, and further represents a large regional property management company. Prior to forming Kelliher & Salzer, Jeff was a solo practitioner with clients throughout the southern region.
Jeff is a native of and resides in Metro New Orleans. In his spare time, he enjoys sports, and spending time with family and friends.
- Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate
- University of New Orleans, B.A.
- Loyola Law School (New Orleans), J.D.
- University of Baltimore, L.L.M., Taxation
- State of Louisiana
- State of Maryland
- District of Columbia
- Adjunct Professor of Business and Law (2006-Present), A.B. Freeman School of Business, Tulane University
- Adjunct Professor of Business (2006-2009), The University of New Orleans