Daniel P. Kelliher
Daniel (Dan) Kelliher is a founding principal of Kelliher & Salzer, LLC. With his extensive career as a commercial and residential real estate attorney, he has become a leader in the field working with a wide range of clients in the business and corporate world as well as individual clients. He began his career at Fountainhead Title as an in-house attorney. Throughout the following years he served as counsel at Mulrenin and Frances, P.A. and The Rouse Company. As business grew he partnered with fellow attorneys and friends Jeffrey Salzer and Sharon Singleton to form Kelliher & Salzer in 2009.
As an active member of the community, Dan has forged extensive connections to local philanthropic, legal, and business groups. He has served on various boards and frequently held leadership positions. He has also shown his knowledge and skills in the commercial real estate community by being a featured speaker at several International Council of Shopping Centers conferences. Dan resides with his family in Severna Park, MD. He is an avid sports enthusiast who enjoys coaching his children’s Green Hornets sports teams and playing basketball at the community gym.
- Commercial Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate
- Fairfield University, B.A.
- Columbus School of Law, Catholic University of America, J.D.,
- University of Baltimore, L.L.M., Taxation
- State of Maryland
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers
- Member of the National Alliance for the Mentally Ill (NAMI)
- President of the Board of Trustees Art Connection Capital Region
- President of the Board of Directors of Community Homes Housing, Inc.
- Board of Trustees Community Foundation of Howard County